2019 Color Trends for Kitchen Designs – Wall Painting Ideas and Color Schemes
The kitchen the most appropriate? Any color palette is composed of shades that weaken or enhance each other. We must not leave the walls “naked” because the mural, too, is a beautiful accent. Choosing the best kitchen color is not an easy task, because we have to match the color of the front of the cabinets with that of the worktop, the kitchen credenza, etc. In the photo gallery below, there is a selection of beautiful photos that will inspire you!
Table of Contents
- 1 Which color for kitchen to choose – white and neutral tones
- 2 Favor the noble gray as a color for modern and timeless cuisine
- 3 Color for exotic cuisine – pastel yellow, dark brown and snow white
- 4 Related Posts:
- 5 Brighten the space by focusing on a soft color for modern cuisine!
- 6 Dark wood round table, matching chairs and color for snow white kitchen
- 7 Immaculate white kitchen color and elegant furniture with dark brown accents
- 8 Gray and pearl gray floor tile for taupe gray kitchen
- 9 Pearl gray – a color for hyper trendy kitchen!
- 10 What color for clear and spacious kitchen?
- 11 Fresh shades of yellow and green to create a contemporary kitchen!
- 12 Color for modern cuisine – red stimulates appetite
- 13 Green and blue shades or another color for cooking?
- 14 Color for cooking blue oil associated with blue duck
- 15 Color for trendy kitchen – palette of popular shades
- 16 Lime green and white
- 17 Color for animated cooking – invite good mood all year long!
- 18 Candy colors for a chic and romantic atmosphere
- 19 We dare pastel colors to brighten the mood
- 20 Modern kitchen in gray, black and wood
- 21 Clean kitchen color – light wood combines perfectly with black
- 22 Cappuccino, chocolate brown and black
- 23 Sophisticated kitchen color – cabinet fronts without handles
- 24 Combinations in neutral colors
- 25 Color for a kitchen in a zen spirit – wall painting in light gray as a neutral background
- 26 Color for warm kitchen – warm color palette
The white kitchen looks like purity and cleanliness – two highly desirable properties in any kitchen. The white and palette of shades that this color offers, proves to be the ideal choice to soften and ennoble the kitchen without deco faux. In addition to delicately enhancing the various kitchen elements, the palette of whites allows for various bold combinations with flashy shades. Scattered here and there, a few touches of color will help to revitalize the kitchen decor and create a set in tune with the times.
Those who find the white a little too present in the decoration, can privilege the other neutral tones as gray, beige or taupe. Noble and refined, these trendy shades promise to bring a natural and friendly atmosphere to the kitchen. A timeless choice par excellence, these neutral colors are the decorative asset that an elegant and modern kitchen needs. To make the most of neutral tones, it is recommended to combine them with raw wood, stone or white. A few touches of black or graphite here and there will punctuate the decor and give it an ultra trendy graphic touch.
The kitchen in yellow is warm and inviting. This color is ideal for kitchens where natural light is lower. We can paint a single yellow wall and bet on yellow cabinet fronts. Blue is the classic color, most often combined with yellow, but in recent years trends have changed.
Colors such as yellow and orange offer extra energy to the kitchen. It has been found that citrus colors increase the energy level of the body and bring the feeling of happiness. There are many shades that we can combine with yellow – lime green, white, chocolate brown and red berries.
Immaculate white kitchen color and elegant furniture with dark brown accents
Red is known to stimulate the appetite and so it seems an appropriate choice for cooking. This color is still very powerful, and we must integrate it carefully and rather as an accent. Red, in combination with stainless steel appliances or with wooden cabinet fronts, is a good choice!
In recent times, that says color for trendy cooking, says deep tones. Navy blue, duck blue or petrol, these magnificent tones embody the nobility par excellence. Posed on the main wall of the kitchen or distilled as an accent, the noble blue promises to bring a refined atmosphere to the kitchen. To associate with white or gray facades, deep blue tones will allow you to decorate a modern and elegant kitchen that will not go unnoticed. The cold but soothing shades of blue and green are very suitable for kitchens with plenty of natural light.
The sage color combines perfectly with accents in cream or white. We can use shades of brown and wood-such as oak, as accent color. If you prefer the modern look, you can bet on lime green, turquoise and white.
If you want to brighten up the kitchen, the use of bright colors will allow you to bring a touch of vitamin. The rendering will be fun and conducive to good mood. Do not hesitate to match the flashy colors to create an original and personalized decor that looks like you. However, it is recommended to favor a maximum of two bright colors, used as accents, to avoid overloading the decor of tones and contrasts.
Pastel colors promise to bring a refined and convivial atmosphere to the kitchen. They illuminate the space with delicacy, bring freshness, energize the decor and ennoble the walls and various elements. The soft tones twist the decor and give a zest of fantasy to the whole. An excellent choice for those who plan to relook a kitchen without shine, pastels promise a chic and modern rendering.